I'm a Computer-science-student (1st year) and we had to make an RPG
this year. It's written in Scheme and normally supports both Drscheme
and Edscheme. Because I only have Edscheme v4.3, I don't know if it
hasn't any bugs under Drscheme. If so, you can always report them to me on this
I you want to download this game, you
also need Drscheme or Edscheme (available in
Download-section). These files are compressed in a self-extracting RAR-archive.
To play the game You just have to (after have
installed the Edscheme):
- Open the startgame. (Click with the left-mouse-button
on file, then on open and then open the file start-game)
- Place the cursor in the start-game-window
- click on the l'' -button in the toolbar.
- Consult the help if needed.
- Eat and Conquer
- ACHTUNG!! Dutch version Only
--------Created by Arnout Swinnen---------
----Game only distributed for playing-----